Thursday 15 February 2007

Kidding Myself

Sorry I haven't written anything for a week. Unfortunately it isn't because I've spent all my time training - just that I'm slack. It's been an OK week. I'm hoping to compete in walks and runs in the coming months and so, I'm sort of mixing my training. I kid myself that this is to ensure a level of cross-discipline competence, but I know deep down that I'm just enjoying myself and will probably be way off the boil in both.
Sunday was a bit of a tester - a hill run of just over two hours. Bright and breezy to start with, cold and unsettled by the end. That was me - the weather was fine. We are so lucky to live with the hills on our doorstep. I did a variation on the Creg-ny-Baa route and didn't meet a soul - just a solitary set of footprints along a snowdrift near the Brandywell Road (which I found out today were made by my brother earlier that morning...).

No comments: