Wednesday 17 January 2007

Mower mileage

The alert amongst you will have spotted that Friday, Sunday and Monday aren't three consecutive days (as stated in the last post). Sorry - I forgot Saturday. Mind you... if I could count a couple of damp strolls along the touchline at Marown and the walk across the field for a half-time cup of tea, maybe I could claim four days on the trot..? (The Mighty Greens made hard work of a 2 nil win).


I had a rest day on Tuesday, but it was such a sunny afternoon that instead of catching up on some sleep, I decided to dust off the Flymo and cut the grass. I overslept badly (two hours!) this morning, but the garden looks better.

When I eventually got home from work, I did an hour's run/jog today. Felt slow but that's OK because it was. Adrian Cowin has been on the radio all afternoon saying we're in for storms tomorrow following 20mm of rain overnight. Great!

No comments: